Skip to main content

Jon. Hinchliffe and some Family History – A brief summary till Christmas 2022.

 


Isle of Wight military and Heritage Museum Im still landowner and have spent months there mostly 2020 creating insulated industrial rental units and tidy yards which now I directly collect rent for . I also directly pay for site maintenance . I also had a memorial garden built . Memorial Garden Project

Adam has been married to Rhena Necco and I am married to Linda and have been since 2019 .

Emma has her doctorate - her film work and as a self employed executive home help to keep in the black . She has her own website here https://emmahinchliffe.com/    and here for videos https://vimeo.com/user57209491  She now works for an architectural journal ( Seattle DJC.com local business news and data ) which is published daily in Seattle . She lives in Bellview with a new boyfriend Ken ( who alledgidly will propose marriage in 2023 who . We all pretty much align politically which is good these days with the new woke culture setting family members ( including our Royals ) bitterly against each other .

Some of My videos have been viewed by over 700,000 people

I have finished my guest house on our six acre plot just outside Admirals cove and its been rented out these last three years . I have also finished and rented my garage/workshop and am a year into the build of my forever house all on the same plot . This keeps me very busy as Linda is working two jobs and I feel if she is working I should be too . I really enjoy this work though . Its more like a huge adult construction kit . Picture to be uploaded here My Construction at 84 small lane .

I also now own the 5 acre plot adjacent and will build there if I remain fit enough to do so - Old age is starting to hit with failing eyesight and pains in knees 

Joined the Whidbey Island Pirates - a local charity involving dressing as pirates . 

Whole Life summary

Born at home 56 Kyrle Road near Clapham common May 1961 Brother Owen 2.5 years older Mum Margaret – Dad Arnold – sort of Uncle Ron Crossland .

Moved Henderson Rd – Beartrix Potter Primary school 5-11

Emanuel School 11 till A levels . Met oldest friends , .

South Thames College for a year to improve grades .

Brunel University degree – scraped through .( 2.2 ) Mentor didn't like me living in a converted van ( the OX ) Joined the OAP “ Hiking “ club , Started shooting as a hobby

Started doing paid building work and “ homesteading “ - Living in a house whilst modernizing it

Met , fell in love and Married Julie Coker . Had Adam and Emma

Moved to the Isle of Wight after kids old enough for school about 1991 , Paintball and shooting then Diving – made friends through these .

Developed property there and started residential lettings business .

Built a Tank Museum ( with some help lol ) .

Brought up kids .

Adam worked for Safeway then Morrisons

Emma Portsmouth University reading History .

Moved to Whidbey Island USA Built home in Coupeville , joined local Gun club , went “ native – full Libertarian “

Adam worked for Careage then Christophers locally .

Emma studied for Masters/Phd at the University of Washington

Julie passed away and was cremated and her ashes interred at the local cemetery Sunnyside -

Had Issues with crook running museum . .

Founded new Charity All hell broke out – made papers !

Saved Museum again

Adam got new job at Safeway in Anacortes and moved in with his Girlfriend there .Now married

Started airbandb business .

Girlfriend Linda moved in Got married again happily as well

Bought two building plots intending to build 3 new houses . Half way through the third one .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The S.T.EN. Gun

“ We will never surrender !” France fell to the German Blitzkrieg in May 1940 . The retreating British Army ended up being rescued from the beaches of Dunkirk by a flotilla of little ships leaving behind much of their equipment . A German invasion was expected ! Winston Churchill the British prime minister made his famous “ we will fight them on the beaches – we will never surrender ! “ speech and the Battle of Britain was on ! The UK desperately needed submachineguns . The Government ordered well made expensive Thompsons from the still neutral United States but there was never enough available . In order to rapidly equip a sufficient fighting force to counter the threat of invasion , the Royal Small Arms Factory , Enfield ( North London ) was commissioned to produce an alternative quickly and in large numbers . Whats in a name S.T.En. There Major R. V. Shepherd OBE and Mr. Harold John Turpin came up with the Design which became

Six Month Service - Vav Simon Chiropractor !

Every so often I visit a chiropractor to keep my bones - especially my back - on the straight and narrow . This stems back quite a few years ago when I was having problems with it . I was fine working but if i stayed in the same position for more than a few minutes my back started to hurt . I could not sit down , I could not stand up , I could not ignore the pain ! I asked around and went to my Doctor . A few people told me Vav Simon got lame horses to gallop , The doctor said it was quack useless and unnecessary treatment . I rejected his advice and booked an appointment . She asked questions and examined me . told me my pelvis was tipped to one side and trapping nerves ! This was not a supprise but sounded bad ! She told me she could fix it in two or three visits - this did suprise me and sounded good ! She tapped me about and stretched things very gently , told me to get dressed and walk about . Really weird - I walked like a drunk swaying to one side ! Then I understood - my legs w

Bonny and Clyde and the Browning Automatic Rifle

Bonnie and Clyde and the BAR ! Clyde Barrow, holding a Browning automatic rifle. BAR's could fire a twenty-shot magazine loaded with armor-piercing ammunition in under three seconds. During the depression of the 1930's in the USA criminals were looked at in a different way by many of the people who had been victimized and impoverished by the rich bankers and the emerging powerful corporations. Many people saw them as people driven to the edge that were only taking back what was stolen from them and striking back at a society and Government that let the Depression cause so much harm to so many . Two of the most famous criminals of that time were Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow . They were known to be quite skilled with their weapons, and unlike most criminals, they practiced with them and maintained them . Sadly they are considered to be responsible for the deaths of at least Nine law enforcement officers and five civilians during